Tuesday, August 5, 2008

How's everyone?

Amazing, isn't it? Ms C or Mrs N actually managed 2 entries consecutively! I guess there's just so much that I want to share and let out.

Dropped Ms R an sms to congratulate her for achieving the Dedicated Service Award and had a short 'chat' with her. It felt really nice..not forgetting Ms M's comments on my blog...it's really very heart-warming to hear all the encouraging words from you girls! Isn't it interesting? It's like a role reversal. Usually, it should be the teacher encouraging the kids and seldom the other way round. Well, this is the beauty of teaching...after years of working hard and thinking that no one really cares...you realised that there are so many little angels around you. It just made my gloomy and tough day a lot prettier.

Although I must say that based on the little I know, some of you are still a little worrying...People! Remember! It's a mere 2 months to go! Isn't this what we have been waiting and working hard for all these years? I am really looking forward to next year...when we could laugh together...

6 comments:

eamonpow said...

MISS CHUA! EAMON HERE. I prefer calling you Ms Chua.. More qing qie. Haha! Sorry my English is still average.. ---
Well, I want to tell you..
I'm improving MYSELF. I've been working harder. Alot harder compared to the first 5months of 2008. I'm really determined to show you that your teaching and caring have not gone to waste. I will work alot harder one. Don't worry! Hope you will feel better in your new working enviroment. See you soon! :D
Take Care!

weixin said...

Hey Ms Chua, I just want you to know that I'm improving on essay writing now! :DDD

Please take care, I miss you :)

His Beloved Daughter said...

felly here cher ...
miss you leh ..
you never come for our COL. rina went up to get prize (:
hope that you would definitely come back to LYS to see your ex form class getting their results with tears of joy :D

miss you dearly .. ):

Yee Tien said...

Hey Eamon, Weixin and Felly!
Good to see you guys and gals dropping notes here. Really am happy to hear that most of you are working hard. Very comforting to hear that...certainly made my day a lot better!

Work hard people! Miss everyone!

fudgebrownie said...

Miss Chua!
Christine here, haha!
Gosh you never tell me you transferred to TMS till my friends from TMS tell me! O: O:

ZH Reverandoms said...

miss chua
zhenhong here....
dun get too angry....
be happy..rmb u also got walk out of my history class in sec1...
jia you u can make it
hope u doing fine
im trying not to get stress...working on history now