Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Get up and climb again...

Dearest Sec 4s...
I know today is not a good day for many of you. I, myself, was feeling rather fidgety and I realised the reason was because sub-consciously I was worried about your MT results. I had wanted to drop you guys a message this morning but unfortunately, muddle head me left my phone at home. I was waiting for news but nothing came except for a MSN message from one of you. From that message, I knew that things did not go that right. Upon confirmation, I found out that quite a number of you did not perform up to expectations. I wish I could be there to cheer everyone up.

But look guys! I will only you all to sulk for just 12 hours because you are given a 2nd chance to better your results! Do remember that you have an ultimate battle to fight come October! Having MT as part of it is no big deal! Just remember that the teachers are here to help you along and fight with you! So, just get up and start climbing the hill again...the peak is within sight...

5 comments:

His Beloved Daughter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
His Beloved Daughter said...

i have only gotten B3 for my MT )):
and i think i gonna fail my history already leh )):

Yee Tien said...

Hey felly..so are you going to retake again?

His Beloved Daughter said...

yea. retaking. but no confident that i will get better than B3 .

eamonpow said...

HELLO :)
I got a B3 and I also wanna retake . :)
Hope to give you good news :P