Thursday, July 10, 2008

It has been 3 weeks!

Today is Friday! The 3rd Friday of Term 3. Ms C has been known as Mrs N for 2 weeks now. Time is really crazy. It runs so fast that I have no choice but to just follow the flow...as a result, I hardly have the time to think or to reflect.

I know I promise everyone that I will update this blog regularly. But changing the school and getting married at the same time is taking the toil on me. Getting used to the new home is one thing. Getting used to the new work environement is really a challenge. Just last Friday, I had a really miserable moment, while sitting at my new mini cubicle doing some marking. A sudden sense of loss overwhelmed me and I started tearing. I started sniffing, trying really hard to hold back my tears but to no avail. I thought talking to people would help so I messaged some of my dearest ex-colleagues but all the messages that returned were so sweet and touching that I just cried. Well, not surprising to all of you...Mrs N is still a cry baby. Knowing how miserable I was feeling, I received a surprise gift (A SUNFLOWER...MY FAVOURITE!) from one of my ex-colleagues...well...early in the morning, the day after the Youth Day holiday, Mrs N started sniffing again.

Not forgetting all the sweet messages from all of you. From my 2 chair persons (M - I hope you are feeling better now), D, E(over MSN) and one of the history pupils, SK. Everytime you all mentioned that you are going to trash any pupils who bully me here, it just makes me smile. You guys have no idea how much I miss everyone (especially the Sec 4s). See? Even typing this makes my eyes teary. But no worries everyone, because I do not want to see anyone of you getting into trouble for trashing people, I will not let anyone bully me. Anyway, the pupils here are really nice to me. So, you all just focused on doing SUPER well in your O'levels and let me worry less.

So, all the sweet sweet pupils of mine, do not worry about me...things are getting a little better as days go by. Will share more with you all when there's a chance (in this blog or when we meet). In the meantime...study really hard! Remember to dream the biggest dream so that you can realise it!

Miss you all!

3 comments:

said...

hello miss chua.
how are you?
i hope you had a great time in the new school you are in now.
and i miss you so much.
ms c or mrs n,please do not cry.
i dont know why but sometimes when i see or know people cry,i will cry too.
so dont cry and take care of yourself.
just give me a msg if you want to.:]
add me in msn too if you want.
artiqah_iqah@hotmail.com
love,artiqah.

ZH Reverandoms said...

HIHI MISS CHUA...I MISS U ALOT...I HOPE U R FINE AND REALI THANKS FOR HELPING US TO PROPOSE THE HIROSHIMA TRIP STUFF....I REALLY LOVE THE TRIP COME SEE MY BLOG

http://animeotaku15.blogspot.com/

j0viaL said...

hello ms chua!
oops!!! i mean mrs N~!

Jovi here!!! still rmb me?

how can u miss this year sec 4 and don't miss me?!?!
this is not fair!!! hahax..

i miss u lots..

hope u can be comfortable in the new working environment.

And Zhen Hong ask me to wish u have a baby twins soon~!