Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hi there! Anybody?

Was doing a bit of invigilating when I realised that it has been 3 months since I moved to a new place and adopted a new status. 3 months has always been an interesting way to gauge things. When you take up a new job, your probation is usually 3 months. Even in a new relationship, whether communicated or not, there seems to be a 3 month testing time too. I guess over the last 3 months, things have not been that great. But I think I have emerged from the test a stronger person. Things are also more settled and the initial difficulty to get used to the new life has more or less disappeared. I am a little happier.

Then, as I was walking down the hall, I also came to realise something. Since the final examinations are here, it also means that the final crunch for the O'level pupils is nearing. Science practical exams are starting in 1 week plus time and the written exams are starting in mid-October! I started wondering how's my dearest 4Es are doing? For most of you, I know it's one the most difficult times to get by as you are working hard while a handful of you are proabably panicking because you have not been working for the past 2 yrs. Whichever the casem no point giving yourself too muc pressure, just try your very best and never panicked during the examination period. I know nerves get some of you very easliy. Just remember to to take a deep breath before you start the paper and believe that you can do it!

If you need to vent a little of stress or an advice or two, drop me a note or sms! I don't mind lending you a listening ear! Do your best PEOPLE!

5 comments:

happiie soul said...

Hihi~!! ^^
glad that u hav settled in the new sch. keke. hope that life would get even better from here for u!!

jazmyn* said...

Ms Chua.
I just wanna say, although I still didn't manage to pass my History. But I did improve lah, my essay lah.
I got a 23/50.
=|

Yee Tien said...

Hey Jazmyn...thanks for dropping by. I think it's good news that you have improved! Continue to work hard and aim for the highest ok!

ZH Reverandoms said...

Hi ms chua
How u doing
Im sad to say that i didnt do well for my history and social studies
Sorry....
Anyway glad that you are fine
JIA YOU

Teacher may u have a good year ahead
Good luck

msGigglesC said...

hey Ms Chua=)
haha..i also have improve in my history from the mid-yr too=)
i got 38/50 =.=